Regional Sales Manager(s)
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Position
Closing Date: 23rd April 2017 (please check our website for final closing date)
Head Office Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Potential Available Regions: AREA 5 - South/West, AREA 2 - North/East, See Area Map for more details.
Salary: 35k–40k, + Regional Profit Sharing Bonus Scheme, + Car and Tech
Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediate (subject to notice periods)
Regional Sales Manager(s)
Merton Group UK Ltd is a long standing, successful organisation that continues to grow year on year. To service our expanding body of national accounts and nurture that growth we are expanding our Sales Force to include Regional Sales Managers.
We are looking for dynamic, experienced and accomplished Regional Sales Managers to create growth, gain new business and manage clients across a variety of industries. MGUK are looking to continue to their development as major suppliers to the Contract Cleaning and Facility Management sector whilst maintaining their trusted reputation as a UK based Disposable Paper Manufacturer and Cleaning & Hygiene product supplier, including comprehensive own label ranges.
The focus of this role is to work closely with the Directors to ensure that an effective strategy is developed to deliver the sales growth required.
Whilst looking after your regional needs you will be expected to meet sales targets and objectives by building added value relationships with key business contacts from Procurement to Stakeholder level.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations. Talented sales people who know what it takes to deliver an exceptional service. Pro-active in nature and driven to exceed profit targets, to contribute towards the company's objectives and further their careers within a rewarding and challenging environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to generate substantially enhanced earnings via the successful management and sales growth of your very own region.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will report to the Managing Director.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be both office and home based depending on scheduling.
- Win new national and regional account business.
- Maximise the generation of profitable sales and achieve required sales/profit.
- Manage the customer relationship.
- Maximise sales by ensuring the highest possible levels of sales and service including individual customer attention and the negotiation of the best possible sales terms.
- Work closely with operational colleagues to ensure that account execution is in line with customer expectations.
You will need…
- A thorough understanding of how to sell products and manage customers (preferably experience selling to the Contract Cleaning and FM Market).
- The ability to plan and ensure that time is managed efficiently.
- Strong influencing and financial skills.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- A proven history of over achieving sales targets in the B2B sector.
- Strong commercial acumen and business ethics.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, infectiously enthusiastic attitude.
In addition you will be…
- A proven new business hunter with a passion for forging new relationships.
- A fluent presenter and communicator.
- Able to negotiate trading terms in line with MGUK company policy.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP Software).
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve desired results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and able to adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
In return we offer:
- 35-40k - Dependent on Experience
- Uncapped Regional Profit Bonus Earning Potential
- Pension Scheme
- Quality Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Tablet PC and Mobile phone
- Positive Career Path to Director Level
- 28 Days Annual Leave (including BH)
Find our more about Merton Group UK Ltd at www.mertongroup.co.uk.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager(s)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly