Face Forward Adviser
FACE FORWARD ADVISER
Salary range £18,026.16 to £24,844.50 depending on entry qualification
Face Forward Adviser (ref A1/17)
This is an exciting opportunity because as a Face Forward Adviser you will:
- Support Face Forward Apprentices within your team who will be mentoring participants
- Carry out detailed holistic assessments to identify participant's needs
- Provide professional support supplemented by referral into other specialist agencies and or activities across the Face Forward partnership
- Work with colleagues to build a visible, aspirational brand appealing to 15 - 24 year olds
- Support each individual's journey enabling them to access existing mainstream provision, and all that Face Forward offers
Successful candidates must hold a relevant qualification in Advice and Guidance, Youth Work or other related community based work.
Benefits include: Company pension scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata (excluding Bank holidays), childcare voucher scheme and training and mileage payments as per company policy.
Face Forward is an innovative, coproduced peer-to-peer model that builds on the abilities of Young Adults aged 15 to 24 years and is funded through Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through the European Social Fund.
Face Forward engages the very hardest to reach; builds confidence and grows the individual's ability to understand their aptitudes, interests and potential routes to engage in learning, work and other positive activities. Travel across Dorset is required for blathese roles.
To apply please click the apply button