Care Assistants (Day/ Night)
Cedars Castle Hill Care Homes in Shaftsbury specialise in residential, nursing and end of life care, particularly for people with dementia. We're independent and not for profit.
We are looking to recruit:
- Care Assistants all levels (Day & Night)
- Level 2 Health & Social Care Apprenticeships
- Activities co-ordinators
- House services staff
All posts offer flexible working can be full/part time/bank or job share day/night shifts available.
Competitive rates dependent on age and experience. Additional NVQ and overtime pay.
- Care Assistants £7.05 - £10.30 per hour.
- Activities co-ordinators £7.05 - £10.30 per hour.
- House services staff £6.80 - £7.98 per hour.
We value all our staff and the following benefits come as standard: Welcome bonus £100.00 (care and activities staff) pension, paid holiday, DBS check, specialist training, meals and uniform provided.
If you would like to work in a friendly, caring environment we would love to hear from you. Click to apply